This is a mood board I have created for my music video. I have included images that I think link to the plans I have in mind for my video. An example of this is the pictures of the boy on the roof and the candles and smoke, these are all things I am planning to include in my video so I have incorporated this in to my mood board. The main theme of our video is escaping from society and having freedom. I think that the images in my mood board show freedom for example the picture of the boy sitting on the rooftop shows that he has escaped from everyone else, we are also planning to have shots like this in our video as one of our main locations is on a rooftop. The image of the group of teenagers also show one of our themes which is having fun and doing what you want. There will be a group of teens like this in our video, they will be having fun and doing what they want which again expresses the theme of freedom and escape.

No comments:
Post a Comment